Get Projects Done Without Overwhelm
There are times in our lives when we have a lot of open projects and things going on. In my own life right now, I’ve got several house projects open (including a kitchen remodel), I’ve got young kids who will be home a lot this summer, and I’ve got several business projects I want to get done. I can easily feel overwhelmed, if I let myself, and so could you.
Listen to this podcast episode as I walk you through my own decision making process for how I’ll balance all of these things. I share my week-by-week plan for how I will create a freebie and email sequence in my business over the next few weeks in order to publish a paid ad the week of July 17th, 2023 that will offer that freebie and will follow up with that email sequence.
You’ll also hear how my week-by-week plan is intentional and will likely get me to my goal of having a relaxed summer with my kids, while still getting a few clients this summer, and preparing to hit the ground running with many new clients when my kids return to school full time in September. You’ll want to take notes!
What You’ll Learn:
- The inspiration for this topic.
- Why it’s important to get clear on your project goals and timeline.
- An example of a business project I’m working on, including my goals and timeline.
- How to create your own project plan.
- My thoughts about how to create a freebie for your business that your ideal clients will actually want.
My Project Plan
In this podcast episode, I shared an example of a business project I’m working on…
I shared my 9-10 week project plan for what I’ll be doing 1-2 hours per week to get paid ads running in my business by July 17th, 2023. The conversation begins at [11:15].
Here’s a breakdown of what I’ll be doing each week.
- [11:38] Week 1: Create my outline for my free course.
- [12:04] Week 2: Record videos for my free course.
- [12:13] Week 3: Edit videos for my free course.
- [12:17] Week 4: Create landing pages where the videos from my free course will be viewed.
- [12:33] Week 5: Write the first draft of my email sequence.
- [12:51] Week 6: Finalize my email sequence.
- [13:20] Week 7: Create the first draft of my paid ad.
- [13:40] Week 8: Finalize my paid ad.
- [14:05] Week 9: Test everything.
- [14:32] Week 10: Start running paid ads.
Work With Me
- Want to work with me? Click here to learn how to work with me.
- Want to join my free Facebook community? Click here to join my free Facebook community now.
Support This Podcast
Thanks for listening. I hope you enjoyed this podcast episode. Please subscribe, rate, and review!
Subscribing, rating, and reviewing this podcast will help other people discover it and will motivate me to create more episodes. I really appreciate you taking time to do that.