Reduce Negative Noise
When you’re in the process of actively growing your business, it requires more from you mentally, physically, and emotionally. That’s why I highly recommend you reduce the negative noise in your life during business growth phases, or maybe even forever!
If your social media feed or podcast app is filled with negativity, it could cause you to feel pretty terrible, which could also cause you to slow down your business progress or stop you in your tracks. Reducing the negative noise is a great way to keep you moving forward towards your business goals at a pace that feels good to you.
You’ll also want to take a look at your own marketing to intentionally decide how much negativity you want to spread with your own message. It’s your business, so you get to decide what your marketing message will be. Make sure it’s aligned with what you want to share with your ideal clients and how you want to run your business.
Listen to this podcast episode to learn how you can reduce the negative noise in your life and decide how much negativity you’ll have in your own marketing, if any.
What You’ll Learn:
- What ‘negative noise’ is
- Why it’s especially important to reduce negative noise when you’re in the process of growing your business with your first group coaching program or your first scalable offer
- How negative noise may be slowing down your progress or stop you in your tracks
- What you can do to reduce the negative noise on social media, in your podcast app, in the books you read, or when you’re listening to the news
- You can’t avoid having negativity in your life completely, but you can reduce the negative noise, which will reduce the amount of time and energy you’re spending on processing these things in your brain
- When you reduce the negative noise in your life, you’re opening up more space in your brain to focus on the program you’re creating and the work you’re doing with your clients
- Your marketing doesn’t have to have negativity in order to attract your ideal clients, you can choose how much you talk about your ideal clients’ problem vs. their solution
Work With Me
- Want to work with me? Click here to learn how to work with me.
- Want my free training? Click here to get my free training Simple Shifts. Inside you’ll learn a mix of simple scheduling and mindset shifts that will help you get on the roadmap to work-life balance.
Support This Podcast
Thanks for listening. I hope you enjoyed this podcast episode. Please subscribe, rate, and review!
Subscribing, rating, and reviewing this podcast will help other people discover it and will motivate me to create more episodes. I really appreciate you taking time to do that.