Business Pivot and Reset
Considering a business pivot? Listen to this podcast episode first. I share some important lessons I’ve learned over the past several weeks in my own business. The lessons I’ve learned will help you make the right decision for you.
I have been focusing on work-life balance coaching for the past year and a half, and I started to pivot my business over the past several weeks towards helping people create their own group coaching programs. As I got deeper into it, things started to feel hard and my momentum slowed down. I took some time to think about the business pivot I was making, what I really wanted, and what my clients really wanted - and I decided to reset.
The decision I ultimately made was to continue work-life balance coaching, and offer bonus support to my clients who also need help creating a group coaching program as part of their work-life balance journey. So, that’s what I’m doing.
Now that I’ve made this decision, and it feels right to me, I’m moving forward full speed ahead and creating my own group coaching program to help business owners with work-life balance. There will be a bonus inside my new program to teach my step-by-step process for creating a group coaching program as well. Stay tuned for more details!
What You’ll Learn:
- Lessons from one and a half business pivots
- What to do when things start to feel hard during a business pivot
- How you can figure out if a business pivot is right for you or not
- Decisions I’ve made over the past several weeks for my business and why I made those decisions
- Why it’s ok to slow down and reset your business when you need to
Work With Me
- Want to work with me? Click here to learn how to work with me.
- Want my free training? Click here to get my free training Simple Shifts. Inside you’ll learn a mix of simple scheduling and mindset shifts that will help you get on the roadmap to work-life balance.
Support This Podcast
Thanks for listening. I hope you enjoyed this podcast episode. Please subscribe, rate, and review!
Subscribing, rating, and reviewing this podcast will help other people discover it and will motivate me to create more episodes. I really appreciate you taking time to do that.