Uncommon Romantic Relaxation
Interested in scheduling an amazing date with your spouse? Listen to this podcast episode for inspiration as I share a recent surprise date I planned for my husband and I doing something a bit uncommon, yet romantic and relaxing.
You don’t have to let the boring daily life stuff take over and keep you feeling stressed out. Instead, you can intentionally step back from all of that and truly enjoy yourself by planning the time on your calendar. Your spouse can too. And doing it together is even better.
Taking a step back from boring daily life stuff and reducing your stress doesn’t just happen on its own. You have to make it happen. This podcast episode will inspire you.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why it’s important to stay connected with your spouse
- Ideas and inspiration for your next date with your spouse
- How to enjoy yourself on your date and not think about boring daily life stuff or work
- You will want to continue having fun with your spouse and reconnecting after you do it once
Work With Me:
- Join the Balanced Business Owner Coaching Program! Click here to learn more and sign up.
- Want my free training? Click here to get my free training Simple Shifts. Inside you’ll learn a mix of simple scheduling and mindset shifts that will help you get on the roadmap to work-life balance.
Support This Podcast
Thanks for listening. I hope you enjoyed this podcast episode. Please subscribe, rate, and review!
Subscribing, rating, and reviewing this podcast will help other people discover it and will motivate me to create more episodes. I really appreciate you taking time to do that.