Your Biggest Frustration
We all have frustrations in our lives, but when we feel that way about the same things over and over again, it can feel extra frustrating. The good news is, you can do something about this.
In your business…maybe you’re having trouble finding clients, finding time to work, or taking a profit or income regularly.
In your family…maybe you’re having trouble finding activities that everyone enjoys, always feeling rushed or behind, or not spending enough quality time together.
With yourself…maybe you feel like you don’t have time for yourself in this phase of your life, maybe you feel bored or apathetic, or maybe you’re blaming other people or your business for not having time for yourself.
Listen to this episode to learn how to reduce the amount of time you spend feeling frustrated about the same things over and over again.
What You’ll Learn:
- The difference between frustration and consistent frustration
- How to handle consistent frustrations in your business and life
- Allow yourself to feel frustrated and find ways to get it out of your body (journal without judgment, punch a pillow or punching bag, scream, breathe, etc.)
- Get yourself into problem solving mode and find solutions
- Shift your mindset and perspective about the frustrating things in your life
Work With Me
- Join the Balanced Business Owner Coaching Program! Click here to learn more and sign up.
- Want my free training? Click here to get my free training Simple Shifts. Inside you’ll learn a mix of simple scheduling and mindset shifts that will help you get on the roadmap to work-life balance.
Support This Podcast
Thanks for listening. I hope you enjoyed this podcast episode. Please subscribe, rate, and review!
Subscribing, rating, and reviewing this podcast will help other people discover it and will motivate me to create more episodes. I really appreciate you taking time to do that.