Take A Vacation Every September
The transition between summer and fall can feel really hard for many business owners, especially if there are kids living at home with you. That’s why I highly recommend you take a vacation (or staycation) every September.
Listen to this podcast episode to learn how this benefits you, your business, and your clients. You’ll also learn different things you can do during your time off to rest, relax, and increase your energy as you get back into your business this September.
I’m personally taking the first week of September off and I’m really looking forward to it. I know it’s exactly what I need at this point in the year, and it’ll give me the energy I’m looking for to excel in my business this fall.
I hope you take my advice on this one :)
What You’ll Learn:
- Why you should consider taking a vacation (or staycation) every September
- Things you can do during your vacation that you couldn’t do during summer
- How taking a vacation every September is beneficial to your business
- Ways you can tip toe into your fall schedule
- Taking a vacation in September will give you energy to serve your clients at the highest level
Work With Me
- Join the Balanced Business Owner Coaching Program! Click here to learn more and sign up.
- Want my free training? Click here to get my free training Simple Shifts. Inside you’ll learn a mix of simple scheduling and mindset shifts that will help you get on the roadmap to work-life balance.
Support This Podcast
Thanks for listening. I hope you enjoyed this podcast episode. Please subscribe, rate, and review!
Subscribing, rating, and reviewing this podcast will help other people discover it and will motivate me to create more episodes. I really appreciate you taking time to do that.